I had a plan ever since I turned 19. Yea, I know… #hagLife. My plan was to get married at 20, become a doctor, and have beautiful children with a person I loved. This is life, and stuff doesn’t happen. There’s regret, misfortune, chaos, timing, career, family issues, yatta-yatta-yatta [that’s old for ‘blah blah blah’ #haglife remember].
So, here’s some tips and hints to life for the future children who are planning their life.
1) Keep planning cause organization is essential and it gives you hope. Plus, it helps to plan your classes while in undergrad so you don’t waste a chunk of your life at first base.
2) Plan the things YOU are able to do. Because not every thing goes accordingly especially if it involves other people.
3) Follow your dreams, passion, career goals, life style goals, even if they are hard and time consuming.
4) Focus on religion, your goals, family, food, and whoever you can help out. Speaking of
, well more like mentioning lol food:
5) If you fall in love, marry that person, and if you don’t fall in love, marry someone according to your list (yes, there are lists for everything) and make sure you communicate with the other side often before changing your life….change is scary.
6) Keep yourself healthy and your teeth… its going to cost a lot of money to fix things in your body. Plus, you hav to accomplish your goals…so you don’t got time for no appointments and stuff. psht. #timeIsmoneyandYouth.
7) Live off of home remedies, unless you have allergies to something. Blame/thank genetics.
8) Turn to Allah in distress and happiness. There are points in your life that will cause you to go astray, but you can get back on it and try your very hardest to stay on the right path with Allah’s help. Remember:
“Allah says, ‘I am as my servant expects Me to be, and I am with him when he remembers me. If he thinks of Me, I think of him. If he mentions Me in company, I mention him in an even better company. When he comes closer to Me by a handspan, I come closer to him an arm’s length. If he draws closer to Me by an arm’s length, I draw closer by a distance of two outstretched arms nearer to him. If my servant comes to Me walking, I go to him running.” (Al-Bukhari).
9) Drink lots of water.