Where should I start… i
hate dislike many things. I am talking about the little things that would bother a normal? person like me. Ok fine, I am just going to list them since its past midnight.
Annoyances of my life:
– wet socks. By them self, or worse with sneakers.
-wet bathroom slippers. Esp when you have to use the bathroom really badly and step into a pair of wet slippers, you cringe and try another pair, which happen to be even wetter. smh.
-sweating after you take a shower; I never knew it was possible (I know people with this condition)
– coffee (the taste)
– after taste of sugary foods (blah)
– people turning on the lights in broad day light. not necessary when the blinds are up and light is coming in for free.
– snorers; in my house we have multiple snorers.
– t.v commercials; ones about health insurance for the elderly (I love the elderly, but not the commercials)
– spoiled food that no one wants to throw out
– you name the rest.
Yea, now I am off to bed.