So, the parents are back from Hajj. It is so good to have them back! We picked them up from the airport. Once they saw us, they thought each of us lost weight (I think we all got fat because of the baking streak my sister is on…I wonder when it will end). They started hugging and smushing my youngest brother of course. He is the
spoiled one baby after all. They got us all sorts of things like prayer mats, various and unlimited supply of dates, scarfs, chocolates, etc… I am just happy they are home safe and sound, and glad their pilgrimage went well.
Now it is time to recall the things that happened while they were away:
– Too much junk food in the house.
– People missing classes. A Lot.
– Lazy-ness hit me bad.
– Youngest brother got locked in the bathroom LOL.
– We went to the flee market once, but that turned out to be a fail.
– It snowed three days after they left and that lasted for a day.
– Relatives called us at random times to see if we were ok.
– Sis and I got locked out of the house in the cold, and after an hour we realized that we had keys to the car.
– Us missing our parents like crazies.