I know this isn’t good, but I needed to take a break from frying my eyes out [I can’t wait till this semester is over]. So what have I been thinking about? A lot of stuff. They range from blah to blah to blah. Just kidding [not really]. Ok so, since I can not wait till summer vacation [yayayay], I planned out my summer, like everything else I plan out. Even if my plan doesn’t go according to the plan, which is mostly mine or someone else’s fault, it doesn’t really matter. Its all about the big picture. You think [some more lol] and realize that this [the-not-going-through] actually benefitted you after all. Alhumdulilah! But, its fun to plan and distract yourself for a
long duration of your life bit of time.
Here are my short term resolutions [this sounds better than a “PLAN”, which sounds more serious and broad shouldered]:
– Take that 5 hour driving thing and everything up to getting a license. InSha AllAH
– Get Married [LOOOOOOL]
– Have kids
– Travel somewhere besides from Chicago to NY and from NY to Chicago and from etc…BLAH
– Make edible food once a week. HA. fo realz tho.
– Watch ‘The Lego Movie’
– Have a great Ramadan Insha ALLAH ❤
– Work somewhere for like a week, or more…maybe.
– Blog once a week!
– Rebuild relations.
– Bring happiness to people I encounter. Er, thats tough. My smile isn't so obvious. [thats actually how my smile looks in real life…]
– Enjoy the outdoors
– Avoid getting sunburnt
– Then go back to Chicago. NOOOOOOO
I’m going to sleep. The last bullet point just killed my mood.