Here’s a rant, because everyone
imposing talking about their old-brown-people-ideology is getting on my nerves. I hate being Brown. Not my ethnicity, or the country where my parents are from, just the usual social-suffocating life that a female has to be forced to go through. I tried to change that, cause Islam gives women rights, as you might or might not have read about when I wrote that eye-opening post way back when . How many people are you gonna try to convince, so the second option I have is to avoid them, ’cause I can’t give into this family drama anymore, and cause if I don’t like it, I can only pretend for such a small amount of time until I get all cranky and everyone starts hating me. In short: I can’t act fake like other people.
Words I hate:
– love…its not real. So stop talking about it. Stop lying to people about it.
– compromise…is real, but to an extent. STOP TRYING TO IMPOSE SOMEONE TO LIVE LIKE THEIR NOT USED TO…this leads to resentment, hate, annoyance.
– life. What have I become.
– feelings…psht. I like being a robot. Accept it, or don’t.
– uneducated, i.e. if you have the opportunity, you should get educated…yes meaning go to college and get a degree and learn some grammar.
– loser: a MALE who stays at home or on the streets wasting everyone elses, including his own, time doing nothing.
– Disgusting loser: a MALE who expects females to cook, clean, work, take care of your dumb kids and everyone elses, work and give you her money, and live like the idiot ladies on Star-plus serials, but as dirt. Oh I hate you all.
– NY. yes. I’m never going back. Why, cause I dont have a home there anymore. Stinks right? Well, I was told something else and not told other things, before making the most rushed decision of my life. So yea. I’ve embraced Chicago…I actually wanna live here forever now.
Wildberry pancakes, Chicago, IL. ❤
– swear words.
– insults…making fun of people behind their back. In my defense, I am talking about a general topic.
– urdu… I used to love it. It was so soothing and soft spoken, before. Just don’t nag others to speak it if they don’t, annoying much? You knew what you were getting yourself into.
– Punjabi…eh. just eh.
– sloppy joe. WHY.
– change. Its ok if its changing for good, but NEVER try to change anyone…aka being a pain to be around. No one wants to be around someone who can’t accept another how they are. Durf.
– shoulder. I can’t pronounce this word.
– finals…yea, I should go study now.