1. I moved several times, a couple times out of despair and other times by choice.
2. I made new friends and maintained friendships from the year before.
3. Battled my inner thoughts. I barely made it out alive. Call me a survivor or don’t.
4. Embraced hugs from people who deserve it.
5. Had a temporary job.
6. Set my priorities straight. Alhumdulilah
7. Kept my fantasies alive.
8. Visited two new states and loved both experiences.
9. I let go. Even the time I got conned… which was a few days ago.
10. Learned to be patient and liked it.
11. Accepted and adapted (almost)
12. I became an adult. 🙂